- Reasonable levels of noise are allowed until:
- 11 p.m. on weeknights
- Midnight on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday (holiday weekends) only
- For the enjoyment of ALL campers, please keep stereo levels low at ALL times
- Children must be at their campsite by dark.
- If children are visiting another campsite after dark, please be sure they walk with an adult.
- Bicycle and Go-carts must be ridden on the roadway only (walked between trailers)
- - and only during daylight hours
- Ball playing in the park only- trailers are easily dented.
- Fires must be contained at all times
- Never leave a fire unattended
- Government regulations prohibit burning substances that emit toxins.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash and away from the beach area.
- We are a "Stoop & Scoop" park, so have a baggie ready for pet.
- Absolutely NO Fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- Guest passes ore available on a daily or seasonal basis.
- All Guests must register at the office upon arrival.
- No Guest/s are allowed at campsites (seasonal or transient sites) without the
owner/s of the - site being present.
- NO Work is to be done by the owner of the trailers before getting approval from the Park Management in writing.
- ALL Work (construction or repair of any kind) done in the park is to be performed exclusively by Owner of Trailer or Owner of The Park ... No Outside Contractors & No Exceptions
- Do not perform or commence any digging until you have confirmed with (BTP) management that there are no underground utilities!! eg.
wires, hoses, pipes or cables in the vicinity.
- No Gazebo or similar structures are allowed to be erected.
- Trailers older than 10 years old cannot be re-sold in the park
- Only sunrooms that were purchased from Mike and Amy are allowed to be re-sold in the park.
- There is a garbage container/bin near the park entrance for kitchen garbage only.
- If the front half is full, put the garbage in the rear half so that the lid will close.
- Do not leave garbage outside of the container/bin as it will attract animals and create a mess.
- No bringing garbage from outside of the park and dumping it in.
- Have consideration for others!
- The recycling station is located beside the garbage containers and accepts glass, paper, plastic and tins.
- Rinse recyclables and be sure to put them in the proper bin.
- Check with (BTP) management before leaving any large items in the garbage containers- there may be a disposal fee
involved or the item may not be allowed at the dump.
- Help us to reduce the charges involved with dumping as this may cause an increase in fees for everyone.
Septic System and Holding Tanks
- Please do not put toilet paper in your toilets. It should go in with your household garbage or be burnt.
- If your trailer is connected to the septic system, your system will accept liquids and solids.
- Only the trailers in the point and on top of the hill are on the septic system all others are on holding tank systems,
which only accept liquids.
- Please burn any leaves you have not bagged up.
- In order to reduce the amount of garbage going to the landfill, please burn your paper and fish scraps.
- Do not burn plastics or Styrofoam. This includes plastic bags!
- Each site is equipped with a firepot.
- Fires must be contained at All times. Never leave your fire unattended.
- Extinguish your fire and cover the firepot before retiring.
- Do not leave garbage in the firepot, it must be burned immediately or it will attract pests.
- For safety reasons, please do not throw glass or metal into firepots.
- Government regulations prohibit burning substances on open fires that emit toxins.
- Prohibits substances include Plastics (including plastic bags); Styrofoam, Pressure-treated,
Painted or otherwise Treated Woods; Chemicals; Batteries; Paints; Aerosol containers.
- . The above items must not be burned!
Bicycles and Go-Carts
- Bicycles and go-carts must be ridden on the roadway and only during the daylight hours
- Do not ride them on grassy areas, campsites, at the waterfront or between trailers.
- Trailers or Sites are not allowed to be sublet to anyone at any time.
- In order to facilitate grass cutting, please move your picnic table and lawn furniture
to your patio or next to your trailer when you leave the park.
- Seasonal campers must be sure that all water hoses and electrical wires are buried just
below the ground surface in order to prevent damage and injury.
- The pool gate is to be kept locked when the pool is not in use.
- The key is available at the store to those over 16 years of age and a $5.oo deposit is required.
- An adult must supervise all children under age 16 at all times!
- Glass is not to be taken into the pool area.
- Please use the garbage receptacles provided.
- No Smoking anywhere near the pool area.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool area and must be obeyed.
- You are entering pool at own risk.
- We welcome pets at (BTP) but do not let your pets behaviour infringe on the enjoyment of others.
- Your pet must be kept quiet.
- Pets must be on a lead at your campsite and on a leash while you are walking around the park.
- Please take your dog out of the park to do it's business; the field area behind the boat storage
area is available for this purpose but do pick-up afterwards.
- . Have bags with you at all times to clean up after pets.
- This is a 'Stoop'n'Scoop community'. Be responsible, it's only fair for others to not step in something while walking about.
- Pets may only swim off the end of the point
- An adult must supervise all children under 16 years of age, at all times.
- The swimming area is roped off, do not swim in the boat launch area.
- Please use, and encourage your children to use the garbage receptacles provided.
- No pets on the beach area.
- Firewood is not allowed to be brought into the park at anytime. It is sold here for $7.00 per bag or for $125.00 for a season's pass.
- Firewood may be purchased on a seasonal or pay-as-you-go basis.
- Do not stockpile wood on your site as it attracts pests.
- Firewood pick-up is near the park entrance behind the recycling area. Hours are posted.
Showers and Laundry Facilities
- Showers are located in the washrooms at .50 cents per shower.
- Washers and dryers are located in the main washroom building.
- Laundry hours are from 10am to 9pm and costs are $1.50 per wash and $1.50 per dry.
- Clotheslines are permitted but must be removed when not being used.
- Shoreline fishing is only permitted from the point.
- Do not fish off docks.
- The maximum speed limit is 5 km/ph and must be obeyed.
- There are many children at play in this park.
- If not obeyed drivers will be forced to park outside of the park and walk in.
- Our roadway is gravel, creating dust on trailers and people....Drive slowly!!
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per site.
- Boats and boat trailers are not to be stored on your site.
- Please do not let your vehicle idle. If you are not in motion, turn your engine off.
- Dirt bikes, mini-bikes and ATV's are not to be ridden in the park. Please take them out of the park to ride them.
- BTP has excellent drinking water that is tested on a regular basis...Please do not waste it.
Use At Own Risk
- The campground assumes no responsibility for loss through fire, theft, collision, weather or otherwise
to campers or the property of campers, whether due to negligence or otherwise.
- The use of campground facilities for yourself, your family and your guests is at your own risk.
- There is no refund of deposit for early departure or eviction.